- Pain when touched on the lower right side of the abdomen.
- Abdominal pain or tenderness, usually in the center of the abdomen above the belly button, then shifting to the lower right side of the abdomen. The pain increases when moving, taking deep breaths, coughing, or sneezing.
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling of nausea and/or vomiting after abdominal pain
- Low to high-grade fever
- Palpable swelling in the right lower abdomen
- Constipation/ inability to pass gas
April 21, 2019 4:20 pm Leave your thoughts