Obesity is a major disorder that involves an excessive amount of body fat.
Obesity isn’t just a cosmetic concern. Being excessively obese will increase your risk of diseases and health problems such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, joint problems, backaches, infertility, sleep, and thyroid disorders. Incidence of obesity is on the rise worldwide. But this can be controlled by making a few dietary changes, increased physical activity, and behavior changes.
Types of obesity:
• Obesity from overeating: The main reason behind obesity is eating too much and moving too little. If you are consuming excessive fat and sugars and doing the least physical activity, you will soon suffer from obesity.
• Stress obesity: Chronic stress act as a very strong reason to raise the risk of obesity, Studies have also suggested that cortisol, a hormone released in response to stress plays a very important role in obesity and metabolic syndrome
• Obesity from inactivity: It is not obesity that should be the biggest concern but the lack of physical activity is the primary reason behind obesity. Desk-bound jobs and a sedentary lifestyle may be the reason we are getting much less exercise than we used to.
• Gluten obesity: Consuming gluten food may be healthy but for some, it will react differently and can be a strong reason behind your obesity.
• Atherogenic metabolism obesity: In this obesity, fat increases in the abdomen area and can cause serious issues to the patient.
• Obesity of venous channel: Up to one-quarter of the adult population is affected by this obesity. In this obesity fat increases in the lower limb area of the body.
Obesity causes severe damage to your body. Almost all organs are damaged by excess body fat including Brain, Heart, Lung, intestines, joints, etc. Thus, obesity needs to be treated instantly. Many of these obese patients who come in the category of morbidly obese benefit with bariatric ( weight loss ) surgery.
To know the best possible option for your obesity and related problems, contact Dr. Arun Bhardwaj for a weight loss consultation