Best Piles Surgeon in West Delhi
Changing lifestyle and unhealthy dietary habits have influenced our health very adversely.
According to reports, people suffering from piles are reporting at a great level and this unhealthy lifestyle is playing a very vital role in this increment. Piles or Hemorrhoids are a medical term for swollen veins. This can be internal, inside the rectum or external, outside the rectum.
In many cases changing eating habits and simple medication is not enough one has to go
through piles of surgery to treat this disease.
Piles are swollen collections of tissue in the anal area and may vary in a different range of sizes,
or maybe internal or external. Internal piles are normally located between 2 and 4 cm above
the opening of the anus and are the most common type of piles whereas External piles occur on
the outside edge of the anus.
Types of piles:
- Piles are divided into four grades-
- First grade- piles may bleed but don’t come out of your anus.
- Second Grade- piles will come out of your anus when you have a bowel movement but will go back inside on their own.
- Third grade- piles come out of your anus and only go back inside if you physically push them back in.
- Fourth grade- piles always hang down from your anus and you can’t push them back in.
- They become very swollen and painful as blood inside them clots.
Symptoms of piles:
- A hard and painful lump will be felt around the anus.
- After passing a stool, a person may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- Bright red blood can be noticed after a bowel movement.
- The area around the anus gets itchy, red, and sore.
- Pain can be felt while passing the stool.
In cases where medications and dietary changes are showing no sign of improvement doctor may recommend for surgery. We have a team of Best Piles Surgeon in West Delhi that may shrink or disappear hemorrhoids in one go.