Best GI surgeon In Delhi NCR
Your digestive system plays a very important role in your body and any type of infection or disease can affect the functioning of the whole body. The gastrointestinal tract is commonly known as the GI tract is a series of hollow organs from our mouth to our anus. GI tract comprises of mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and anus and when combined with liver, pancreas, and gallbladder it makes up our digestive system.If you face any disease or condition is experienced in our GI tract it is known as Gastrointestinal
Numerous factors can affect the functioning of the GI tract but few disorders are listed below that can be life-threatening in many cases-
- Celiac Disease: A serious disease where the small intestine is hypersensitive to gluten.
- Constipation: A condition that can cause difficulty and infrequency in passing stools.
- Crohn’s disease: A chronic bowel disease in which the patient will experience patches of inflammation in the GI tract.
- Diarrhea: A condition that causes frequent loose stools accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Symptoms of Gastrointestinal Disorders:
- Irritability in infants
- Burning sensation in the chest
- Ruminative behavior
- Feeding refusal
- Weight loss or low weight gain rate
If you are facing any of these symptoms then you may be suffering from gastrointestinal disorders. Consult your doctor immediately and seek medical advice.
When medical management fails to provide proper treatment of this disease one must instantly go for Laparoscopic keyhole surgery. Laparoscopic surgery is a type of surgical procedure that
allows a surgeon to get access inside the body without having to make any large incisions in the
skin. This procedure is commonly known as keyhole surgery and a small tube that has a light
and a camera is infused inside that relays images of the inside body to a television monitor.
Advantages of laparoscopic over traditional surgery:
- Faster recovery time
- Minimum pain and bleeding
- Invisible scarring
- Done under the influence of anesthesia.
We are the Best GI Surgeon in Delhi NCR and provide proper and trusted medications before and after surgery to recover in no time.