Best Gall Bladder Surgeon in Delhi NCR
Dr. Arun Bhardwaj is Best Gall Bladder Surgeon In Delhi NCR. Very intelligent and experienced surgeon Now He is working as a consultant at Max hospital in Delhi. (Minimal Access, Bariatric & GI Surgery) He has done many successful gall bladder surgeries in his carrier. He has done MBBS, MS, DNB (Surgery), FNB (Minimal Access Surgery) FIAGES, MRCS ENGLAND.
The gall bladder is a pear-shaped small bag that rests underneath the liver, on the right side of the abdomen. The main purpose of this organ is to store and concentrate bile produced by the liver. But when this bile gets out of balance it starts creating hard fragments which are commonly known as gall stones.
Gallstones are responsible for severe pain in the abdomen and blockage of the bile duct.
There are two types of gallstones-
- Cholesterol stones:It is yellow-green and approximately 80% of cases of gallstones are of cholesterol stones.
- Pigment stones:These stones are smaller and darker in appearance and are made up of bilirubin.
Not every patient experiences symptoms, many patients with gallstones show no signs and these stones are termed as silent stones. Following are a few symptoms that are experienced by the patient of gall stones-
- Severe pain in the right upper abdomen
- Pain in the back
- Pain under the right shoulder
- Nausea or vomiting
- Abdominal bloating
- Recurring intolerance to fatty foods
These symptoms generally occur after a meal or at night. Some may even have asymptomatic gallstones.
Ignoring signs of gallstones can cause many severe complications to human body few are
- Jaundice due to continuous blockage of the common bile duct
- Swelling of the pancreas which can lead to multi-organ failure
- Pus formation in the gallbladder.
- Gangrene and perforation of the gallbladder.
- Cholangitis, a life-threatening infection of the biliary system.
- Cancer of gallbladder in the long term.
Surgery is the only way to get rid of this life-threatening disease this can be done by traditional open methods or by the Laparoscopic method. Laparoscopy is the most preferred way of surgery nowadays.
Cholecystectomy or Laparoscopic surgery for gallbladder is very safe now and we have an expert team of Best Gallbladder Surgeon in Delhi NCR for handling such cases. With us, you are assured of 100% effective and successful gallbladder surgeries. The surgeon inserts a laparoscope through a small incision at the belly button with other fine instruments. After the procedure, as the gallbladder is removed, the bile flows from the liver into the small intestine. The procedure is done under general anesthesia and can be seen on a monitor which helps the surgeon to perform the surgical procedure.